[Ravensfort] Baronial Polling in Raven's Fort

Shane Wallace sdwsdw at cox.net
Thu Oct 20 12:33:28 PDT 2005

Greetings to all,

I know this is kind of early, but for the December populace can we bring
food, drinks, and maybe even some yule type music? After all it is our
yearly yule (christmas) party as well. I'm just curious...
Of course I've never been to a polling for B&B, I don't know how long it
takes. Anyway Its just a thought...

In Service,
Lord Malcolm

  Their Excellencies, Kief and Lorraine,
  Vicar and Vicaress of Raven's Fort,
  At the behest of Their Majesties,Jason and Saereid,
  are pleased to announce a polling of the populace.

  The Kingdom Seneschal, Master Modius, will attend
  the next Raven's Fort Populace Meeting on November 3rd.
  Master Modius will answer all questions concerning
  the polling at that meeting.

  The polling will take place at the Raven's Fort Populace
  Meeting December 1st. The polling will be conducted
  by Their Majesties and The Kingdom Seneschal.

  Raven's Fort Populace Meeting is at 2109 Sam Houston Ave
(the Meeting Room behind Fire Station # 2) in Huntsville.
  It starts at 7:00 pm.

Your Good Neighbors

Kief and Lorraine
Vicar and Vicaress