[Ravensfort] Knight Marshall

Corbisier, Barbara L barb at tamu.edu
Sun Oct 23 21:40:50 PDT 2005

Greetings, all!

Due to real life concerns, Magnus is unable to take the Knight Marshall position at this time.  So it's
still open!  HE Brian has agreed to remain in the position until we can find a replacement, but he can't
do it forever.  He has assured me that whoever has the position doesn't even have to be a heavy
fighter, just know the rules of the heavy list.  So just about anybody could do it, 'cause anybody can
learn the rules!

Want to get more involved in the Barony?  Thought about being an officer but didn't know how to do
it?  Want to have my undying gratitude?  Be Raven's Fort's Knight Marshall!

Post to the group or send a message to me if you're interested (or even just thinking about it).

In service,
Lady Catherine Barbary
Seneschal, Raven's Fort

--
Orationem pulchram non habens, scribo ista linea in lingua Latina.