[Ravensfort] Re: New Baronial Coronets... 2 pence worth (+/-)

Berta Allen bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 26 13:55:12 PDT 2005

...& I bet we're the only barony with the least # of turn overs (B&B sets) vs # of years of existence too.   ~Chrystal~

Regardless...

Since no one design will be agreed upon by many (more than one), may I suggest:

** Simplistic design to fit 'any persona':
             [Non-country specific, but still can be period looking]~Chrystal

** Flat or six to twelve point option:
             [#9 is in the middle, simple-pleasant layout, not flat]~Chrystal

** Mid-century using roughly the 1ad or 400ad to 1600ad time line):
   [Between say, 900ad to 1100ad range offers enough variety, yet distinction...]~Chrystal

** Use of Baronial color's & Achievement element's to finish for distinction:
[By starting middle-period & finishing with Baronial Achievement elements, cannot go wrong]~Chrystal

** When & if the next B&B want a particular hat of their own, they may have them made themselves to their own spects & price:
[nuff said here...]~Chrystal

regards,

Chrystal Ariana MacRuari

L T <ldeerslayer at yahoo.com> wrote:
I remembered more....Eldern Hills , Wiesenfeuer, Loch Sollier, Bonwicke,
Namron, Bordermarch, and I think North Keep has a set now...
if they do...that would make us the last Barony without a pass down set...

--- "David R. Hoffpauir" wrote:
> Interersting thought. In the pass down senario, I'd guess most groups have
> a pass down set. Wheither they are used is a different question. Seems
> like Steppes, Stargate, Bordermarch, and Elfsea all have pass downs that are
> used. I don't think Bjornsborg and Bryn Gwlad do. I'd be on shakey ground
> to venture thoughts on anyone else.
> Of course, I'm just guessing on any of these. Berta and I saw a complete
> turnover in B&B's during our tenure and it seems like new hats popped up
> with pretty much each investiture.
>
> dsd

"Noli simul flare sorbereque"  - Plautus, Mostellaria, 79