[Ravensfort] String Night

jacinth jacinth at mail.ev1.net
Thu Oct 27 10:58:45 PDT 2005

Sorry Friends,

This has kind of crept up on me, and by the time I realized what day it was...
I'm am overallocated, and I don't know what time I'm going to be home
tonight.  I've had some serious server issues this week, and I'm getting
prepared for an upgrade tomorrow... which is the long way of saying "No
String Night" this month.  If anyone is interested, we can maybe schedule
something unofficial for next week or so.

The next String Night falls on Thanksgiving -- for which I will be out of state.
If there are no complaints, I would be happy to have this a week earlier.
Please state your preference.  I can't think of any conflicts, but then I'm
kind of out of my gourd at the moment.  My apologies to anyone's toes I
may be stepping on... just let me know if we can't coexist.

Just thought I would give an update on our status.  The stars have
obviously not been in alignment for the last few months, but hopefully we
won't run afoul of the upcoming holidays.

Warm Regards,
-Jacinth-