[Ravensfort] New regalia

fionna at cox.net fionna at cox.net
Tue Oct 25 13:11:46 PDT 2005

Well, I have a few ideas for some things...

Capes - I would like to see some period fabrics used, nothing fancy or too heavy (ie.
too hot) maybe some light wool and/or lightweight linen.  Preferably machine
washable.

Boxes for Coronets - I had several ideas for these.  First, I think it would look great to
have the outside decorated with the baronial arms, the badges of the baronial
awards, and of course, an Ansteorran black star.  Second, I think it would be nice to
line the box with the anti-tarnish fabric used in silverware chests.  Third, I thought it
might help to include some of the little packets of silica gel that absorb moisture
behind the lining (I can save these from the hard drives that pass through where I
work.)

Anyone else have any ideas or suggestions?

Fionna