[Ravensfort] Events...

Shane Wallace sdwsdw at cox.net
Mon Oct 31 16:20:39 PST 2005

Greetings to all,

I'm going to bordermarch... I will be camping directly behind the first
rest room / bathhouse. So far I have 3 other members that are camping
with me. I'm going up early so I can reserve space for anyone who wants
to camp with me in that area. I wish I could go to 3 Kings, but I have
to work......

In Service,
Lord Malcolm de Crauford

Per Pale Argent and Sable, a Triquetra Inverted between
Three Dachshunds Statant in Annulo One and Two Counterchanged.
Just an average everyday citizen of Raven's Fort