[Ravensfort] Defender Feast!

Berta Allen bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 19 12:22:23 PDT 2005

I have heard many compliments on the feast from Defender & I would like to add:

Excellent, Excellent Feast Lady Clarissimia & Lady Jacinth!!! THANK YOU!!!

This is the only outdoor feast I have served that I was sweating, not because it was hot & humid (which it was), BUT, because the feast was served piping hot!!! For those who did not partake, you really missed an excellent feast!!!

regards,
HE Chrystal Ariana MacRuari

"Noli simul flare sorbereque"  - Plautus, Mostellaria, 79