[Ravensfort] Welcome to the family! ! !

Shane Wallace sdwsdw30 at totalzone.com
Thu Sep 8 16:39:22 PDT 2005

Greetings Lady Giovanna Lena Caronna,

Good News for all of us..... The Zip Code for Centerville, Texas belongs to Raven's Fort. It was given to us about 2 maybe 3 crowns ago. Our populace meeting is the first thursday of each month at fire station #2 at 7PM (Sam Houston Ave.) in Huntsville, Texas.... Welcome to the family, but of course you have always been apart of our family. Hugs.....

In Service,
Lord Malcolom
Seneschal

Hello Ravensfort, Pace and I will be there next weekend to
waterbear for your event. Also we are moving up that way to
Centerville, Tex off of I 45 just north of you. I have been
trying to find which Barony etc. we would belong to but
have not had any luck. Please advise me if any one knows.
We would be living around 18 miles eastof I 45 and
Centerville. If no one will take us we will just have to be
adopted by you guys! I feel like family already so---? What
do you think? Could we  be up for adoption? Or is that how
it works?!     ;)

Love,

Lady Giovanna Lena Caronna
Coastal Regional Waterbearer