[Ravensfort] Defender Gate Shift - Update as of 9/11/05 pm

Berta Allen bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 11 11:41:31 PDT 2005

Greetings to the List!

Chrystal here again with an updated list. We are now within the time frame of just less than one week before the event. Please disregard any previous posting of a Defender Gate Shift email to this list. This is as current as it gets (at least for now  :o)

I am requesteding interested & experienced individuals to help work at the Gate for Defender of the Fort (Sept 16-18, 2005). Please consider helping out with this endeavor. There will be snack food & non-alcoholic beverages for all who work a Gate Shift, thank you token's for any who work from me, along with many, many thank's!!!

You will be expected to have:  Sat a Gate Shift within the last 6 mos - 1 year (due to updates & changes with reeve's work); Have taken the Gate Class within the last year (if not, please contact the Autocrat, Lady Isobail), otherwise, you will have to sit with someone who has the experience & has had the class. You also have to be known & recognizable by the Autocrat, Vicar/Vicaress, Seneschal & Officer's of the Barony. (Any questions to this last part, please take them to with the Vicar/Vicaress or Seneschal).

The shifts are in 3 hour increments, with the exception of the last shift, it may be 2-3 hours depending on 'traffic flow'. Two people per shift at all times.

Friday (September 16, 2005)

4:00pm - 7:00pm     Fionna ni Cheallaigh & Mary of Axefoot
(3 hour shift) - Opens Gate

7:00pm - 10:00pm   Devin Phelan O'Donnabhain & Mirabelis Zabaneh
(3 hour shift)

10:00pm - 1:00am     _Brian du Vale_   &  _Elizabetta de Medici_
(3 hour shift)

Saturday (September 17, 2005)

1:00am - 4:00am     _________________   &  __________________
(3 hour shift)

4:00am - 7:00am     _________________   &   __________________
(3 hour shift)

7:00am - 10:00am   _________________   &   __________________
(3 hour shift)

10:00am - 12:00pm  _Mesterinde "Annes" Clotilde von Bamburg_
(2 hour shift)                                &   _Elizabetta de Medici_

(2-3 hour shift) - Closes Gate

If you are interested & would like to sign up for a Gate Shift, please contact:
HE Chrystal off list:  bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com  or call 936-293-1527  & leave the following information & I will contact you. I will need: SCA name, mundane name & which shift you are wanting to work. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

regards,
HE Chrystal Ariana MacRuari
Defender Gate Coordinator

PS ~ Thank you!!!