[Ravensfort] Re: [Ansteorra] Raven's Fort Defender of the Fort-- September 16-18, 2005

ladyoliviar at lycos.com ladyoliviar at lycos.com
Mon Sep 12 09:34:31 PDT 2005

It is with deep regret that I will not be able to attend Defender.  I have other obligations for this weekend that I have been unable to reschedule.

I shall miss all of you and ask that you "raise one" for me on Saturday night.

As I've not been able to attend any event in the last 12 months, I don't know if my campsite is still MY campsite.  If it is, it is open for use by any that need it, I only ask that the picnic table and spools not be trashed, nor the marker posts be used as firewood!  I believe there are a few pallets and 2x4s towards the back end of the camp(if Brian/Kief have not already added them to the bon fire) that may be used as firewood.  So, anyone that might use this site, please abide by the rules of the site and leave it as you find it - minus the burnt offerings!

Again, hoist one for me!

Olivia

Carpe Diem Ex Illo Vitae Opprime!