[Ravensfort] Defender Receipts, Banks, & Thank you

Shane Wallace sdwsdw30 at totalzone.com
Sun Sep 18 10:52:40 PDT 2005

Greetings to all,

First, As most of you are aware all receipts for Defender are due within  5 to 7 days. Please get all receipts into Lady Piroska as soon as possible. We as officers have guidelines we must take in order to keep our group within good standings with Kingdom.
Thank You ! ! !

Second, after checks are issued for Baronial Expenses on Defender and Daily Operations Please get them into your bank as soon as possible. During the later part of October our Barony will be Changing banks and all checks must be in or you'll have to resubmit for a new one.
Thank You ! ! !

Finally, I would like to give a warm heartfelt THANK YOU to all the wonderful volunteers  who help run this event ! ! !

THANK YOU EVENT STEWARD & BARONIAL OFFICERS ! ! !

THANK YOU HEAD GATE & GATE SHIFT WORKERS ! ! !

THANK YOU FEAST STEWARDS, COOKS, AND FEAST SERVERS ! ! !

THANK YOU SITE SETUP CREW & TAKE DOWN CREW ! ! !

THANK YOU PORTABLE TOILET CLEANERS (NASTYCRAT) ! ! !

THANK YOU PAVILION PUT UPPERS AND TAKE DOWNERS ! ! !

THANK YOU LIST FIELD MISTRESS & MARSHALS ! ! !

THANK YOU POPULIST MEMBERS WHO PUT UP THE LIST FIELD AND EQUESTRIAN FIELD ROPE PUTTER UPPERS ! ! !

THANK YOU WATER BEARERS ! ! !

THANK YOU POPULACE MEMBERS WHO RAN COMPETITIONS ! ! !

THANK YOU SITE DECORATORS ! ! !

THANK YOU  WATER TRANSPORTERS ! ! !

THANK YOU GRASS MOWERS, BUSH CHOPPERS, ANT & WASP KILLERS AND ROCK SPREADERS ! ! !

THANK YOU TO ALL THE OTHER JOB WORKERS THAT I CANT REMEMBER RIGHT NOW ! ! !

>From the bottom of my heart I THANK YOU ! ! ! It's people like you that keep the Dream alive. To all the people that care, VIVAT ! ! !

In Service to the Dream, Kingdom, and Barony,
Lord Malcolm de Crauford
Seneschal of Raven's Fort

Sent via the WebMail system at totalzone.com