[Ravensfort] sad news

Corbisier, Barbara L barb at tamu.edu
Mon Sep 19 13:30:12 PDT 2005

My good friends,

My mother, Margaret Ann Corbisier, died on the evening of Friday September
16th in Anchorage from complications from multiple myeloma, a form of blood
cancer.  Please be understanding if I take a bit to respond to any phone
calls or e-mails in the next few weeks.

My brother and I are coping with the help of her many friends here in Alaska
and Gregor will be coming up shortly. It is heartening to know that she was
well-loved by most everyone she knew.  I was also reassured by the appearance
of a couple of color photos of a fencing melee from a local SCA event that
appeared in the Sunday Anchorage Daily News.  Unrelated, I know, but it was
something positive that lifted my spirits.

In lieu of flowers, please make donations to the American Cancer Society
(www.cancer.org), the Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation
(http://www.multiplemyeloma.org), or the International Myeloma Foundation
(http://www.myeloma.org).

In service,
Lady Catherine Barbary
Barony of Raven's Fort
Ansteorra

--
Orationem pulchram non habens, scribo ista linea in lingua Latina.