[Ravensfort] Helpful Tip

Shane Wallace sdwsdw at cox.net
Wed Sep 21 09:32:34 PDT 2005

Greetings to all,

This is a bit off topic from the SCA but it will help SCA people! ! !
For those of you traveling because of the Hurricane or other activities
there is some construction on 75 Hwy. Its down by the Willis Schools.
Lady Isobail ask me to pass this information on to you all.

In Service,
Lord Malcolm
Seneschal of  Raven's Fort

Friendly Reminder:

Greetings to all,

After consulting with baronial officers and V&V, the business meeting in
Conroe is now cancel do to weather (Hurricane), traffic, and travel
concerns. Instead of the meeting in Conroe populace members can bring
receipts to my house on 2912 Paul Knox Rd. Huntsville, Texas. If you
wish to drop by please call me or Lord Erich for directions. (I'm right
off 75 Hwy. one block from the Wynn Farm intersection.) Turn by
IronHorse Motorcycles on to Paul Knox Rd., loop all the way to the back
of the subdivision.   Its a duplex on the right, I'm in apt. #1. Just
park behind mine and Erich's trucks. We will be wrapping up all the
final details for Defender of the Fort. I will have refreshments and
good conversation for all to enjoy! ! !

In Service,
Lord Malcolm de Crauford
Seneschal