[Ravensfort] Check in!

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 25 19:11:40 PDT 2005

I'm now home and rested...with power and phone so am doing an update on the
people I've heard from...

I don't have any of the numbers of the people from around Spring Lake so
could someone please post an update on Danny, Trish, Walla Walla, Siegard,
Miribilis and Kiwi?

Haven't heard from Jean Michel or Mary. Mary was with her folks
in Livingston and they got the edge of the storm...so I'm pretty
worried about her.

Haven't heard back from Lochlan, Gabhain or Karrie...I phoned them but
they haven't returned my calls yet.

If anyone has word about anyone not listed...please post it...Thanks!

The following are people I've heard from!

Isobail and Balda (Willis)still don't have power. She's at her moms and he's
manning the generator.

Clarissima and William don't have power(Porter)...and are at home.
they had an adventure. They went to her great uncle's to
ride out the storm (in Woodlake near Groveton)and were there
when the roof blew off. They suffered some damage to their car
but are otherwise fine.

Kief and Jane still don't have power.

Brian, Ayla and Amelia have intermittant power. Brian's gone over
to Chrystal and Devin's to get a good night sleep and a shower.
Ayla is working at the Hospital.

Dolfin and Alwyn lost skirting on their house near Dayton. She rode
out the storm at her sister's in Spring. He was in a command post
somewhere in Houston.

Malcom is fine and at home (his mother in Groveton is doing well too)

Erich is with his mom in Trinity and doing well.

My son Kris and the 3 J's are well and rode the storm out in Huntsville.

Chrystal and Devin still have power and the house is fine.

Fionna and Ivan didn't even get any winds in College Station...

Arturus and Melina are doing well...with no damage.

Jacinth and Lee are fine...

Thorkin and Cammie rode out the storm near Groveton and are fine...

Annes and her fuzzy rode out the storm in Magnolia...and fine.

Piroska and family are fine. She hosted some relatives and friends from
the Houston area and they've all gone back home...

Lorraine