[Ravensfort] Check in!

m meaux m_meaux05 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 28 08:25:46 PDT 2005

Power and water finally restored.  My parent's house is okay, very minor damage.  They finally left and went to Brenham as we went a few days without the essentials, but came home last night.  jean-michel paren'ts house survived as well, but they are still without power.  All in all, things could have been a lot worse, so I am very grateful to have such a loving family...and my parent's are nice, too.

Lady Mary of Axefoot

L T <ldeerslayer at yahoo.com> wrote:
Haven't heard from Jean Michel or Mary. Mary was with her folks
in Livingston and they got the edge of the storm...so I'm pretty
worried about her.

Lorraine