[Ravensfort] Check in!

mirabelis mirabelis at kindled-spirits.com
Wed Sep 28 12:04:59 PDT 2005

Greetings!!!!  Ok status check on all us down here.  we've survived with very little damange.  i had bronwen and kasida and their better halves lol with me at the house.  max's apt down in port arthur is still standing but hes all safe and thats all good.  segiurd and walla walla are fine, alaric and tareija are good, they had way more trees down by their house.  unfortunately we are all without power.  so the days tick on and its hot etc etc but we're all making it.  i've just been going to work lol.  hopefully they will have it back on soon but we're not keeping our fingers crossed for anything :)  thanks for thinking of us all, we're still around.
Cheers!
Mirabelis