[Ravensfort] Checkin....

dj scooter lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 29 06:34:00 PDT 2005

dsd...

i for one am very sorry that i did not even think
of you, or anyone else. we have power and all and
we have people staying with us . work is a
nightmare, we stayed open (hastings, where i
work) during the whole storm. i felt sick that
they as a company would endanger lives for a
buck...but thats the corporate world mentality.
the only thing i could think of was if i was
going to get jacked up at work, and whether my
mom and family was ok. my mom is on oxygen and
has had a heart attack...so i was worried.
that however is no excuse. i am glad you are ok
and if you need anything then call upon us. we
gather strength through community.

devin

take a cherry tree,
break it apart and you will find