[Ravensfort] last evening at site....

David R. Hoffpauir env_drh at shsu.edu
Tue Sep 13 06:45:35 PDT 2005

That brings up an interesting mystery then.

I was on site at about 4 pm.  Walked up to grab a fence post out of Doug's
camp.  Didn't see anyone, or any cars, but didn't really look either.  About
an hour later me and Jason (the roomy Jason) were still over at the back of
my property fixing fence.  He commented something like, "You think they are
comming down here?"  Listening, there were definitely voices from on site.
Fairly close too, possibly as near as the archery range.  One was female,
sounded a bit like Isobail, but I didn't go to look, so no idea who it was.

Not a huge deal, but it would mean someone hopped the gate and went in after
you locked up, or that someone with a key was in there afterwards.  Just a
heads up.

regards,
dsd