[Ravensfort] heads up all, Part 2

Berta Allen bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 14 14:44:54 PDT 2005

Chrystal here...

I will have access to a computer to read any email Weds & Thurs from 8am-5pm & Fri until 12:00noon. (There are still open shifts for anyone wanting to sign up & work at Gate...hint, hint, hint!!!)

I do not know when Devin will have access to a computer. It is his computer that is hooked up for the Internet for both of our computers, so...

If anyone needs to contact myself or Devin for anything after 5pm Weds & Thurs, please call myself (or Devin) at home: 936/293-1527. FYI - if we don't get to the phone fast enough, please leave message on the voice mail & we'll call you back.

regards,
Chrystal Ariana MacRuari
Gate Coordinator for Defender of the Fort

dj scooter <lddevin03 at yahoo.com> wrote:
unto the barony...

for some odd reason my computer decided it wanted to take a holiday. it wont even boot up. i am f***ing mad...so, unless it starts again i am without email. call if you need anything. if not, i should be on site by 1 pm. on friday.

devin

"Noli simul flare sorbereque"  - Plautus, Mostellaria, 79