[Ravensfort] event receipts

Shane Wallace sdwsdw at cox.net
Thu Sep 29 05:19:45 PDT 2005

Greetings to all,
Tonight (thursday night) we will be wrapping up Defender Stuff.... If
you need a check please come by from 6 to 9 pm. If you need directions
please give me a call (after 3 PM). Here is a brief set of Directions....

Address: 2912 PaulKnox Rd. Apt. #1
from walgreens: go north on 75 hwy. until you get to Paul Knox Rd. Its
about 2 tenths of a mile from the Wynn Farm Intersection. Turn my
IronHorse Motorcycle Shop. follow road all the way to the back until you
see my and Ed's Red Trucks. Just pull into the drive way. Parking is
tight so just park behind each other it's ok..... If you have any
questions please call 936-355-1198 (AFTER 3 PM) Thank you,,,,,

In Service,
Lord Malcolm