[Ravensfort] Meeting Reminder

Corbisier, Barbara Lynn barb at tamu.edu
Wed Apr 5 12:36:35 PDT 2006

Hi All,

Because you all haven't been hit over the head with this information enough,
I am once again reminding everybody that not only do we have a Populace
meeting tomorrow night at the Firehouse in Huntsville, but there will be a
Gate Class as well.  If you are sitting gate at the May event, you MUST take
this class.  If you are thinking about sitting gate any time in the near
future (including at Defender in September), it would be an excellent idea
to take the class now and get it out of the way.

The class will start promptly at 7:00 p.m.  Don't be late!

In service,
-Lady Catherine Barbary
 Seneschal, Raven's Fort

--
Orationem pulchram non habens, scribo ista linea in lingua Latina.