[Ravensfort] Heralds needed for Phoenix

kclement at verizon.net kclement at verizon.net
Mon Apr 17 14:18:51 PDT 2006

   A gentle reminder to all interested parties, the Barony of Raven's Fort
will need people to help herald the heavy and light fighting lists.
   As baronial herald, I'll be there as well, but I'll need help if I'm to
keep from sounding like a cartoon character during court.  All experienced
heralds are certainly invited, and any good gentle wishing to see how the
other half lives will certainly be welcomed and given as much instruction as
can be gathered.

I look forward to seeing good fighting and hearing loud voices.

In service,
Lord Gregor Elfingstone.