[Ravensfort] from the chronicler/event dude!

david b. lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 22 07:07:23 PDT 2006

greetings...

the quoth deadline is past. if you need something
in this issue then please send it and if i have
room i shall include it. printing cost are
remaining the same...but mailing is going up. i
gotta cut back.

we have scrolls to paint and we need help.
contact either me or chrystal if you want to come
over and help. i will not beg anyone. just
wanting you to know that we are here if you wanna
come paint...but call first. my job has me
working crazy times...

devin