[Ravensfort] Fwd: The scoop on Renaissance Day at Montgomery College

david b. lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 13 10:32:56 PDT 2006

Greetings...

   I posted this to these list hoping that we
could do something with Montgomery College. One
of our members, Herr Detlef, informed me of
this...so here is the info. Lady Catherine, could
you contact Debbie Cox and see if we can gather
some folk!

Lord Devin

--- "Cox, Debbie E" <Debbie.E.Cox at nhmccd.edu>