[Ravensfort] Demo

Shane Wallace sdwsdw at cox.net
Fri Apr 14 05:38:34 PDT 2006

Greetings to all,
I wish I could participates in this demo. I know it will be a lot of
fun. Unfortunately, I have to work on those dates. I just wanted to
encouraged all who were off from there mundane jobs to attend and have a
great time doing it.
In Service,
Lord Malcolm

Our own lovely and talented Hospitaller, Lady Mirabelis, will be in charge
of coordinating this demo.  Let the coordination begin!

In service,
-Lady Catherine Barbary
 Seneschal, Raven's Fort

Medieval things would be appropriate.