[Ravensfort] Archery Prize

loveofhalesworth loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 27 17:23:33 PDT 2006

Thank you so much Lord Malcolm, but the true credit goes to my friend Jerry. He is not a member of the SCA but he does wonderful work. And he is located right here in our very own Barony. If anyone would like information about his shop I would be happy to share the information with you.
  I am glad to donate the prize for archery anything to help out my Barony.

  In Service, Lady Love

Shane Wallace <sdwsdw at cox.net> wrote:
  Greetings Lord Devin,
Just letting you know that the Archery Prize just got delivered by UPS.
The custom made arrows that Lady Love order are absolutely fantastic.
They look as if they cost a fortune ! ! ! I might just have to take up
archery, so I win the Prize! ! !
In Service,
Lord Malcolm

P.S. I just want to Thank Lady Love for donating such a wonderful &
expensive prize.
Your generosity shall not be forgotten. Thank You ! ! !