[Ravensfort] mundane things

Berta Allen bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 29 21:06:29 PDT 2006

FYI... the other puppy is black & a female, she needs a home too.
  Chrystal

"david b." <lddevin03 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  greetings...

sorry for the mundane post but...

a friend of mine and i were shopping in conroe
today and we were in a store. when we came out we
noticed two puppies tied to the back of a van and
left in the sun with ropes tied around their
necks. they had just enough rope to let them
wander into the path of cars. several cars had to
go around them.
needless to say we could not leave them there.
one went with my friend and the other came home
with me. if you would like a dog. or if you know
someone who would like a dog, let me know.
he is cute. he is gonna be a large dog. he is
black and brown, looks like a german shephard
type mix. he is very sweet.

NEEDS A LARGE YARD TO PLAY IN.

he needs a good home.

thanks guys...please help find him a home.

devin

"Noli simul flare sorbereque"  - Plautus, Mostellaria, 79