[Ravensfort] Emerald Keep Event Information

Corbisier, Barbara Lynn barb at tamu.edu
Thu Apr 6 12:29:26 PDT 2006

I received this invite to all us Ravens Forters and was asked to pass it on.

-Catherine

Forwarded From: owvan at NETSCAPE.COM

> Greetings again,
>    I was just sending an invitation to you for our event coming up on April 15th. We will have an
assortment of activities. Inspection will begin around 9:00. Direction are as follows: Make your best wat
to Waco. Take exit 339 in Waco (Lakeshore Dr) go west to the second traffic light away from the
highway, turn right on Cholson Rd/FM933. Go about 10 miles to site. There will be signs posted along
the way as you get closer. Hope to see you then.