[Ravensfort] this sunday

m meaux m_meaux05 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 28 07:35:14 PDT 2006

Devin!

  I have to work, but will be where ever you need me at 3pm.  HE Fionna and I both plan on working on scrolls.  In addition, Ivan and I will be working on some things for A&S.

  See everyone soon!

  Lady Mary of Axefoot

"david b." <lddevin03 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  greetings...

kinda want a head count of who is going to help
load stuff for the event and who is going to
paint scrolls.
we have the fire station all day this sunday. i
have the scrolls. i can meet someone there to
hand off the scrolls.

let me know.

devin