[Ravensfort] (was 'populace') - Glass Etching...

HOFFPAUIR, DAVID R ENV_DRH at shsu.edu
Thu Aug 3 14:32:31 PDT 2006

Talk with Dominique.  She etched about two hundred goblets for Timo and
Allyson's corination.  Remember the infamous "T&A" feast tokens?  That
was her....

dsd

Shane Wallace <sdwsdw at cox.net> wrote:

	Greetings to all,

	I look forward to see you all at populace tomorrow (thursday,
august
	03). I will be bring a sample of the feast tokens, each and
everyone
	will unique in a red, white, and black Raven's Fort color
scheme.
	Question, does anyone in the Barony do glass etching?

	In Service,
	Lord Malcolm

"Noli simul flare sorbereque"  - Plautus, Mostellaria, 79

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42297/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/h
andraisers>