[Ravensfort] Site work

drew russell drussell_88130 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 5 15:20:40 PDT 2006

Hello to all,

I was out at site for about two hours and worked on my camp site.  I also took some time to check the rest of site, and it looks decent.  Someone mowed the list field and around the play equipment.  I did not notice any trees down blocking roads.  Kieferstead (sp?) is where the hogs were rooting.  Ravens Thunder has a Bovine Waller only.  Sorry Shane its by the showers not in the center.  The kitchen looks good, needs a few wasps killed.  The storeroom looks good.

The tree down out towards the stones is way out of the roadway, and to move it in one piece would be impossible without a trackhoe or tree skidder.

Kieferstead (sp?) also had a roof panel split.  Other than that the danged persimmons are all over the equestrian field.

Thats all I could find wrong, So if you are wondering about any other campsites or areas; I am planning on being out there on the evening of Aug. 11th (a Friday)

In Service to the Barony
Drew Russell