[Ravensfort] WW...aka Work Weekend

david b. lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 12 14:58:26 PDT 2006

Greetings u-all!

   I have asked off for Saturday the 19th...but
there is no assurance that I will get that day
off. I work retail...and you know how that is.
But...as asked by Kitsune...what are people
bringing to the pot-luck?
   I heard tale of Fionna bringing drinks and I
think Brian bringing meat? I will ,if I get that
day off, bring paper plates and plastic cutlery.
I even have a roll of Baronial trash bags still
in my car from Phoenix! If I do not get the day
off, I still may have the evening off and I could
get out there and have dinner with everyone. I
could still provide said plates and cutlery.
   So...what are people bringing? We need a list!

--Lord Devin

p.s. I will keep everyone posted