[Ravensfort] WW...aka Work Weekend

m meaux m_meaux05 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 15 16:19:07 PDT 2006

My comp is acting up and I am gonna have to answer everything in one post (like I did last time).

  So, as for this weekend!  I have talked with several people and somewhere an idea was hatched at making this work weekend also a Pensic Pity Party!!  Site work doesn't have to be just work.  There can and should be a lot of fun getting together.  Bring a friend and let's have a bit of fun ourselves!!

  I am bringing watermelon.  As for time of eating, I am not sure.  When we are hungry??  hehehe I am not sure what people's work schedules are.  I know I will not be out there until around three since I have to work.

  Next up!  Gate!!  Thanks for asking about it.  Yes, we have a Head Gate...Don Zorcon (sp?) has a compiled list already of gate shifts and has a schedule date for Gate Class.  I believe he will be posting it with-in the week or so!

  List rules!  Wow!  Hadn't seen those in a long time.  I don't know about anyone else, but I sure do miss seeing Clarissima and William.

  Anyway, Hope I didn't miss anything!

  In service I will remain,
  Lady Mary of Axefoot
  Co-Steward of Defender
  Deputy Seneshal
  and all the other stuff too!

Kristen Flitcroft <mirabelis at kindled-spirits.com> wrote:
  Greetings! We will be out on site working up the hill on the stones and
will bring potatoe salad for potluck :) what time is dinner?

Cheers!
Mirabelis

www.kindled-spirits.com
www.johnthekiwi.com