[Ravensfort] Site Tokens for Defender?

debell1@txcyber.com debell1 at txcyber.com
Tue Aug 15 23:03:49 PDT 2006

Please excuse this interruption of the list etiquette moot long enough to
ask a needed question:

Has anyone taken up my offer to finance the materials and volunteered to
construct our site tokens for Defender?

I have heard from no one since Business about it.

One alternative is to place the funds with the Barony at this month's
business meeting so whoever does the work can be reimbursed.  Then it
would be up to the event stewards to find someone to construct them.

please let me know what is to be done, preferably by next Monday's
business meeting.  I can never tell when or if I will be out of town in
September.

Magnus