[Ravensfort] Site Tokens for Defender?

Berta Allen bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 18 12:32:34 PDT 2006

OK, the magical question:
  How many site tokens are we needing?  200?  250?  300?

  I am partial to anything using beads...  can't hep it...  'shinies!'  oops, sorry...  anyway

  I particulary like the beaded coins that were done for Timo/Alyson's Corination (FYI - not because I made them, but because they were made out of beads, plain & simple). It took about a month to make 650, so 250 shouldn't be too bad...  I think I still have oodles of "E" size beads in red, black & white left over...  Just offering a suggestion, not a decision.

  OR

  One really cool red/white/black bead on either red/black/white ribbon?
  Less can be elegant...

  OR

  I have the flyer of the business in San Antonio that Lord Marius used to order the customs wooden coins for 'Festival of the Phoenix' & past RF events... Customize the Baronial device?

  OR

  =o)     #o)     =o)       <blinking... best I can do on short notice>
  soooo, what do we want to have/use for site tokens?
  regards,
  Chrystal

  PS - I have one of the few surviving "white ceramic cows"...
  As for the crocheted green over the pennies, that was done by Lady Klar's grandmother for a Quest many moons ago... I discovered some of those recently in my collection-o-stuff.

  bye...

"Noli simul flare sorbereque"  - Plautus, Mostellaria, 79