[Ravensfort] Gate List Update as of 8/21/06 by Chrystal

Berta Allen bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 21 22:05:04 PDT 2006

Chrystal here, I just updated Gate List as of 11:58pm, Monday, 8/21/06
  for HE Don Zorcon, if this is not correct, PLEASE let HE Don Zorcon know...
  It shows there are (2) open slots left...
  regards,
  Chrystal

  EPPS, DAVID C wrote:
  Friday 15

4 PM – 7 PM    Ldy Love of Halesworth
                       Ld Malcom de Crawford

7 PM – 10 PM   Ld Devin O’Donnabhain
                        Robin & Caihgad Hoffman

10 PM - 1 AM    Ld Alric Sweinbrothar
                        Ld Vladamir Carpotts

Saturday 16

1 AM – 4AM      Ld Marius Atreadae
                        HE Musashi no Domai

4 AM – 7 AM     __________________________________
                        __________________________________

7 AM – 10 AM    HE David St David
                         Ldy Mirabelis Genevah Zabaneh

10 AM – 1 PM    Ld Devin O’Donnabhain
                           Ldy Mirabelis Genevah Zabaneh

1 PM – 4 PM      Ld Erich Rabe
                         Ld Malcolm de Crawford

I would like to thank everyone who has already signed up to sit gate!
HE Don Zorcon

  <orig. intro message moved here>
  Here is the Gate List as it stands. I will remind every one that I have four people on the list currently who I know have not completed the required training for sitting gate. If they do not complete the training I will have to remove them from the list. I will encourage everyone to take the training even if you do not sit gate for this event.

As an added incentive Musashi no Domai ( Kitsune) will be making individual servings of quiche as a snack for all who sit gate this time. Additionally I will provide soft drinks.

"Noli simul flare sorbereque"  - Plautus, Mostellaria, 79