[Ravensfort] Defender scribal stuff

Berta Allen bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 1 07:38:30 PDT 2006

I will take care of the Equestrian scroll... (last year's too...)

  regards,
  Chrystal

"Corbisier, Barbara Lynn" <barb at tamu.edu> wrote:
  Greetings, populace!

We need scrolls for the various champions that will be chosen at Defender. Not surprisingly, this means
that we need people to make scrolls, or at least assist in their production. So how about it? They don't
have to be full illuminated pages, just something spiff and original. If you've never done an original,
this is a great place to start!

Feel free to post to the list and/or me to let me know you're interested.

In service,
-Catherine
Scribal Guild Person

"Noli simul flare sorbereque"  - Plautus, Mostellaria, 79