[Ravensfort] Gate List

EPPS, DAVID C ICC_DCE at shsu.edu
Wed Aug 16 18:24:34 PDT 2006

I would like to thank everyone who has already signed up to sit gate.

Here is the Gate List as it stands.  I will remind every one that I have four people on the list currently who I know have not completed the required training for sitting gate.   If they do not complete the training I will have to remove them from the list.  I will encourage everyone to take the training even if you do not sit gate for this event.

As an added incentive Musashi no Domai ( Kitsune) will be making individual servings of quiche as a snack for all who sit gate this time.  Additionally I will provide soft drinks.

Friday 15

4 PM – 7 PM		Lady Love of Halesworth
			Lord Malcom de Crawford

21`7 PM – 10 PM	        Lord Devin O’Donnabhain
                        Robin & Caihgad Hoffman

10 PM - 1 AM		Alric Sweinbrothar
			Vladamir Carpotts

Saturday 16