[Ravensfort] Any Birthday's for Sept??

Racheal racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 17:17:11 PDT 2006

Greetings all,

Please if you have a birthday or an anniversary in the month of
Sept....PLEASE go to the Gate's Edge Calendar and add it.  That way I will
know about your special day.

After the August issue of *Over the Edge* was distributed, I was told about
several other birthdays that didn't make it into the newsletter.  The reason
was because they had not put in on the calendar.  Please go add your special
day to the calendar so we can help you celebrate!

hugs,
Racheal

--
Lady Racheal no Ansteorra