[Ravensfort] It's never to early...

david b. lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 2 16:05:38 PDT 2006

To start thinking about what you are going to
submit to the September Quoth! I was thinking on
doing a Gothic theme...but also since our event
is in September...how about a neat story about
Raven's Fort? You know...like: I remember when so
& so stepped up as B&B...I remeber this one event
and this is what happened. Something to do with
our history and maybe how you came to be in this
great Barony!
I think that would make a neat issue. Maybe we
could get someone to do a group shot of all of us
in the Barony for the cover photo!

--Lord Devin