[Ravensfort] Prizes for Defender

david b. lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 7 06:17:42 PDT 2006

Greetings all...

  So far I have a nice assortment of books, a
mug, some fake fur, & a dagger donated for
prizes. Lord Jean Michael has promised a donation
as well as HE Zorcon & HE Kitsune. Lady Klar is
donating some cloth & Drew donated some trim. I
am donating as well a years subscription to Quoth
the Raven.
  Gregor...I heard tell that you have some Bardic
prizes? Please let me know ok! Thanks to everyone
who has donated or will donate in the
future...because of you we have neat stuff for
Defender.

--Lord Devin