[Ravensfort] Things & Ideas

Shane Wallace sdwsdw at cox.net
Fri Aug 11 04:12:04 PDT 2006

hmmmmmmmm,
Is it getting hot in here??? hee hee hee (wink)
*&^%$#@  -  @#$%^&*  -  *&^%$#@
maybe it's my blood pressure... hee hee hee (wink)

                   X                      =            / \   / \
           X X    X X                =           O    O

   X X X             X X X       =               <
             X        X                 =          <_____>
       X X             X X           =
    X X X X X X X X X       =
               XXX                    =
               XXX                    =

Ideas , Ideas, Ideas maybe someone will come up with an ideal idea... if
so send it to me...
hmmmmmmmm,
Malcolm

PS. Lord Devin you'll get an newsletter article from  me in a couple of
days ! ! !