[Ravensfort] Fwd: Re: Site Tokens for Defender?

david b. lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 17 15:27:21 PDT 2006

--- Ragan The Horned God <theragan at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> From: "Ragan The Horned God"
> <theragan at hotmail.com>
> To: lddevin03 at yahoo.com
> Subject: Re: [Ravensfort] Site Tokens for
> Defender?
> Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 14:59:45 -0500

---------------------------------

a bead and ribbon token is what i like the best,
i like to keep mine (tokens) i have quite a
collection. i ilke stuff i can use later as a
favor on my garb, or tie to simba (my drum) as
decoration.

then when people ask me at ren, or a drum circle
some where, ask me what it means..

i get to talk about the S.C.A.

big hunky stuff is nice when its good lookin but
it gets put on a shelf with my terra cotta cow...

any one else have a "cattle raid cow?"  and the
wooden coins are cool too ! but dust catchers.

i suggest that ribbon and a bead is cheap but
easy.  and it's the sentement you feel at it that
counts not how much was spent on it.

whoops!                                devin
forward this to the list please?

i did it again *GRIN*

HEY here's a question for the list whats your
favorite token ?

mine is my lucky penny with the green crochet
holder around it ?

who made that one?       it's still the best i
know of
safe journeys,
Ragan