[Ravensfort] (was 'populace') - Glass Etching...

Berta Allen bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 3 13:07:47 PDT 2006

I have in the past, what are you needing?

  regards,
  Chrystal

Shane Wallace <sdwsdw at cox.net> wrote:
  Greetings to all,

I look forward to see you all at populace tomorrow (thursday, august
03). I will be bring a sample of the feast tokens, each and everyone
will unique in a red, white, and black Raven's Fort color scheme.
Question, does anyone in the Barony do glass etching?

In Service,
Lord Malcolm

"Noli simul flare sorbereque"  - Plautus, Mostellaria, 79