[Ravensfort] Gate

EPPS, DAVID C ICC_DCE at shsu.edu
Tue Aug 15 14:50:46 PDT 2006

Hey Mirabelis and all interested parties,
    I am the Head gate person for this event.  I will have the gate list
up this week.  I have also tentatively arranged for either Isabella or
Chrystal to teach the gate class at the next populace (Sept. 7) meeting.
I will let you know for sure as soon as I know more.
If you (everyone) intend to sit gate at this event you must have had the
gate class with in the last year.  Please try to attend the September
7th meeting and be on time. I could certainly use your help.

Thank you, Zorcon

David Epps

Sam Houston State University

Beto College of Criminal Justice