[Ravensfort] Gate List Update as of 8/21/06 by Chrystal

Shane Wallace sdwsdw at cox.net
Mon Aug 21 23:13:42 PDT 2006

Greetings,
I think I can get a friend to take one of those spots... I'll get back
with you and Don Zorcon in a couple of days...
In Service,
Ld. Malcolm de Crauford
Chrystal here, I just updated Gate List as of 11:58pm, Monday, 8/21/06
for HE Don Zorcon, if this is not correct, PLEASE let HE Don Zorcon know...
It shows there are (2) open slots left...
regards,
Chrystal

EPPS, DAVID C wrote:
Friday 15

4 PM - 7 PM    Ldy Love of Halesworth
                       Ld Malcolm de Crauford

7 PM - 10 PM   Ld Devin O'Donnabhain
                        Robin & Caihgad Hoffman

10 PM - 1 AM    Ld Alric Sweinbrothar
                        Ld Vladamir Carpotts

Saturday 16

1 AM - 4AM      Ld Marius Atreadae
                        HE Musashi no Domai

7 AM - 10 AM    HE David St David
                         Ldy Mirabelis Genevah Zabaneh

10 AM - 1 PM    Ld Devin O'Donnabhain
                         Ldy Mirabelis Genevah Zabaneh

1 PM - 4 PM      Ld Erich Rabe
                         Ld Malcolm de Crauford

I would like to thank everyone who has already signed up to sit gate!
HE Don Zorcon