[Ravensfort] Site Work Update 8-21-06

m meaux m_meaux05 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 22 08:24:44 PDT 2006

Greetings unto the Barony!!

  Sounds like much was accomplished and some fun had by all!  It is a shame I missed out on it.  But, alas, mundane life called and we are nearing the completion of the move!

  I will be unable to be on site on the 26th of August, but will be on site the 27th of August.  There is still much to be done.  But as we pull together, as we are doing, it should be no problem.

  I would like to thank everyone who showed up and worked and well as the ones who cooked.  It is this unity that makes an event run smoothly.

  Since the food arrangements went so well, do we want to do that again?  I have heard rave reviews on the food stuff I missed.  Dom's chicken, Fionna's cucumber salad, the cobbler that Devin made, Mirabelis' potato salad, the ice cream Marius brought, and Brian's burgers....were all wonderous treats I missed.

  Anyway, I look forward to seeing everyone soon!

  In service,
  Lady Mary of Axefoot
  Co-Steward of Defender

http://mail.yahoo.com