[Ravensfort] Detlef update...

fionna at cox.net fionna at cox.net
Tue Aug 22 09:33:08 PDT 2006

Thank you so much for the update Devin!!

BTW, you had mentioned to me that e-Greetings could be sent to Detlef
through the Hospital website.  The link I have is:
https://secure1.mhhs.org/egreeting/egreeting.html
Detlef's name is Scott Peavy, the hospital he's at is Memorial Hermann-
Texas Medical Center, but unfortuntely, I don't have his room number.
(Devin do you have it?  could you post it?)

If anyone has a few minutes to spare, please send Detlef a short note.
I'm sure he'd love to receive it.

In Service,
Fionna