[Ravensfort] News for you!

Corbisier, Barbara Lynn barb at tamu.edu
Wed Aug 30 09:13:33 PDT 2006

Sad for us, but good for him.  You have a way of making friends and influencing people, Devin.  I
have no doubt you'll be able to convince somebody else just how cool we are and that they should
cut us some good printing deals.

-Catherine

"david b." <lddevin03 at yahoo.com> said:

> Greetings everyone...
>
>   Well this is to inform you that Daniel, our
> resident Baronial printer is no longer at Office
> Depot. He was accepted into the Police Academy in
> Victoria Texas. What this means is that I am now
> going to have to culture a new relationship with
> the  person who took his place. I will keep you
> informed on how it goes.
>
> --Devin

Orationem pulchram non habens, scribo ista linea in lingua Latina.