[Ravensfort] not a scam or spam

robert smetek robertsmetek at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 6 05:11:51 PST 2006

This is really easy !!! It takes less than a minute.

Something cool that Xerox is doing

If you go to this web site, www.letssaythanks.com , you can pick out
a thank you card and Xerox will print it and it will be sent to a
soldier that is currently serving in Iraq . You can't pick out who
gets it, but it will go to some member of the armed services.

How AMAZING it would be if we could get everyone we know to send
one!!!

This is a great site.

Please send a card.

It is FREE and it only takes a second.

Whether you are for or against the war, those over there need to
know we are behind them...